- Control knob or touchscreen enables users to select input fields and enter data
- Function keys are used to access the most important functions
- User access to different functions is password protected
- A PC keyboard can be connected through a USB port
INTEGRATED WEB SERVER
- A remote computer can be connected to the device through a standard web browser.
- The treatment logs in PDF and ASCII-CSV formats are kept for 30 days. They can be downloaded and then further processed using any appropriate PC software (e.g. Microsoft® Excel).
- A powerful Java-based configuration tool can be downloaded and installed on a local PC for configuring the device parameters.
OPTIONAL MODELLING FUNCTIONS
- Mathematical model for calculating atmospheric parameters from gas inputs and sensor values
- Real-time carbon and/or nitrogen diffusion calculation
- Hardness profile calculation based on chemical composition, carbon or nitrogen content in the material, and quenching parameters
SPECIAL PROCESS DIAGRAMS
- Diagrams that display the actual state of a load during a process
- Carbon content and hardness profiles
- Nitrogen content and hardness profiles
- Fe-C state diagram
- Fe-N Lehrer diagram
- Fe-N-C NICARM diagram
- Fe-O state diagram
- Special menu for configuring the integrated controllers
- PID setup
- Adjustment and setting of control parameters
- Real-time graph for displaying the control parameters and tuning the settings