NITREX is joining a roundtable webinar hosted by Today’s EMobility magazine on Wednesday, September 29th at 12 pm EST to explore what’s ahead in the manufacturing of tomorrow. The panel of experts that include EMAG, Xometry, Muratec, and Nitrex will deliver insights and answer questions on the latest equipment and technologies that are impacting and shaping the future of manufacturing – additive manufacturing, industrial automation, Industry 4.0 (IIoT), and others.
The webinar will cover a range of topics including:
• Additive manufacturing for molds and tooling
• Ways to stay flexible while keeping per-part costs low
• Automation in the fabrication world
• How to pull Industry 4.0/IIoT data from equipment
• Top growth industries and geographic markets
• Choosing the right equipment to be prepared for the future
Filled with industry insights and a live Q&A, this expert roundtable will provide guidance on choosing and implementing the right equipment and processes to position your business for success tomorrow.