Technological advancements are causing changes to take place in the transportation industry. As the move from traditional internal combustion vehicles to electric vehicles becomes more common, it is important to understand what we can expect. This joint discussion between Linde and UPC-Marathon will address how the transportation industry is changing in relation to the latest technological developments, vehicle production, electronics, automated controls, and other components.
TOPICS AND KEY TAKEAWAYS:
- New areas of focus in electric automobile and freight vehicle production.
- The importance of gas purity and atmosphere role in heat-treating applications.
- Why automation and updated controls are important factors in product quality
- Steve Mueller, Business Development Manager for Linde and an expert in the manufacturing market and heat treatment industry.
- Eric Jossart, Director of Sales for the heat treatment market for UPC-Marathon, and former owner of the Atmosphere Engineering Company.
EXPLORING THE FUTURE OF THE TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY: FROM ELECTRIC VEHICLES TO AUTOMATED CONTROLS
May 13 at 2 p.m. EDT