Over 30 Years of Nitrex
Nitrex Metal is a worldwide partner offering modern nitriding / nitrocarburizing technologies, solutions, equipment and services. We began as an innovative gas nitriding process developer and a gas nitriding turnkey system supplier. Our revolutionary Nitreg® proprietary gas nitriding technology brought greater wear, fatigue and corrosion resistance to ferrous or non-ferrous materials, qualities much sought after by anyone whose product manufacturing activities involve any heat treatment process.
Over the years the spectrum of our capabilities has expanded to include a wide variety of applications, heat treatment processes and industries. Our potential-controlled gas nitriding and potential-controlled gas nitrocarburizing (ferritic nitrocarburizing-FNC) heat treatment technologies are applied in the precision parts, automotive, aluminium extrusion, defense, gears, tool & die, plastics, machinery and many other industries.
Nitrex Metal has created a worldwide network of independent licensees (commercial heat treaters) using its Nitreg® gas nitriding technology, and has sold gas nitriding furnaces, control systems with process control software, to even more in-house users. In addition, many heat treating furnaces and control systems have been retrofitted or refurbished by our engineers.
Years of continuous R&D in our metallurgical laboratories and close cooperation with our customers, licensees and partners, combined with our vast experience in catering to the needs of manufacturers, metal treating centers, suppliers and users have literally brought us to the front line of heat treating technologies.
A strong commitment to Research and Development in technologies, equipment and process controls is a key ingredient for our continuous growth. The thrust of this activity is directed at
- Software development for process integration and automation
- Software and hardware development for process monitoring and control
- Design and implementation of safety measures
- Design and implementation of environmental protection equipment
- Expanding to new types of materials and/or applications for Nitreg®, Nitreg®-C, Nitreg®-ONC, Nitreg®-S, Nano-STM and Nitreg®-Ti gas nitriding /nitrocarburizing technologies.
Our vision is to be a worldwide partner in offering metal heat treating solutions, always ahead of our customer’s expectations and delivering innovative technology.
We would be delighted to assist you by reviewing your heat treating requirements, providing sound technical advice, preparing technical proposals or otherwise getting involved in your projects.
In the last thirty years Nitrex Metal has become a leading force in gas nitriding and gas nitrocarburizing, as an equipment manufacturer, but most importantly a developer of technologies. We specialize in providing solutions to anyone whose product manufacturing process involves heat treating of ferrous or non-ferrous materials.
Starting with a small service center back in 1984, which offered Nitreg® gas nitriding technology, Nitrex Metal gradually evolved into a company which designs and manufactures turnkey heat treating installations, while its subsidiary, Nitrex Inc., offers commercial metal treating services throughout the world.
Assists and Reports to the Marketing Leader and Vice President
LOCATION: Sosnowiec, Poland
- Ability to communicate well both orally and written in English (other languages an asset)
- College / University degree (Preferably)
- Technical background an asset
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge Adobe Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop
- Knowledge and experience with WordPress
-Installation, back up, configuration
-Installation/configuration of plugins
-Managing back-end functionalities, data organization, optimization
- Photography experience an asset
- Management and maintenance of company sites plus social media pages
- Creation of new websites when necessary
- Web optimization and analysis
Advertising, Publicity and Promo Materials
Creation, update & upkeep of:
- Digital photography
- Company listings in online/print reference directories
- Marketing collateral – reference lists, application bulletins
- Press Releases & Newsletter: compiling & contributing editorial content
- Sales presentations
- Stationary, Upkeep of Letterhead, Business cards, Holiday cards, etc.
- Product labeling and logo design
Planning & Budget
- Assisting in the development and implementation of marketing programs
- Prepare and monitor budgets
- Identifying events: Identifying online & print media marketing
Tradeshows & Conferences
- Work with sales people to plan and organize onsite requirements
- Coordinate timelines and event logistics
- Coordinate event marketing (ad, email, social media, etc.)
- Design trade show graphics